Sunday, May 24, 2009

Who am I?

My name is Eric True, and I am an assistant Pastor at Grace Bible Church in Menifee, CA. I was born and raised in California. After being out of state for school, I am excited to be back in Southern California with my wife Alicia and our two boys: Brandon and Jonathan. My formal education and burden is for pastoring while my current occupation is dental lab work. Alicia and I want to see more healthy local churches in Southern California and have come to GBC Menifee as participants in their commitment to be a reproducing church. We love the philosophy of ministry at GBC Menifee and the long-term vision of an indigenous church planting movement in Southern California. I am preparing to pastor Grace Bible Church of Rancho Cucamonga in 2010.

For more information on Southern California church planting and our plans in Rancho Cucamonga see Pastor Tim's blog and or our LA hope site.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eric, It has been a few year! Glad to find your blog and find out a little bit of how the Lord has been using you. We will be praying for you as you prepare for the church plant. I am now into my 5th year as pastor of First Baptist Church of Dillon, Montana. Our church blog is fbcdillonmt.wordpress.com

    The Lord has blessed you with a wonderful family. Praise the Lord! I am now a grandpa!

    With Prayer, Mark Worden

    ReplyDelete